viernes, 21 de febrero de 2020

Working on our poster

Hello blogers, today We've been researching the types of movie posters that have been released in the past year, and what's hottest right now. After researching, we decided to look for ways to create posters, most of the pages suggested Photoshop, but we found that pics art is much easier to use than Photoshop.

So we decided to start working with pics art, as I did not know how to use it at the beginning, I tried it out little by little to see how it worked until I finally understood it. With this application, my partner and I created two different posters, with the same title but different photographs, colors, backgrounds, etc.

This is an example of what we are working on:



              


 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario