viernes, 13 de septiembre de 2019

Reflection From Last Year


I am now in my last year of school, I will be focuse on a new task which involves designing a promotional package for a new film, also I will need to include two different trailers, a website and a poster for promote the film,.

Last year, I had to create a film opening using the horror genre, and we had some problems recording the scene becouse we dodn´t get a long very well, also I also found that one of the main problems last year was the way we planned out time.
In these year I will be working with my pathner of the last year, he is called Angel.



Now that I know my mistakes, I will try my best not to make them again, I will also improve my blog and make the trailes better.








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario